Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodrigo Balsalobre

FX3U reseting all D register when start up! How can I do to make him memorize?

4 posts in this topic

Hello!
 I was trying to set an value on "d" register to use him like a parameter. We are talking of connections of m0 on the next image:

imagem_2021-01-29_165640.thumb.png.271a4

the system works as follows: when pressing a button (M0), it moves the variables typed in the HMI (D14 and D16) to D10 and D12, at the same time that it takes these values and generates the parameter of minimum (D8) and maximum (D60). And its works perfectly, at least while on. When the clp is turned off and on, the variables are reset to zero, even if the only way to change the values is to press the set button again. What can I do to make it keep the information that has been moved?

Download the manual no. JY997D16601 and look at the 'devices in detail' it explains how to configure 'D' registers and which ones are battery backed etc.

Steve

47 minutes ago, nehpets said:

Download the manual no. JY997D16601 and look at the 'devices in detail' it explains how to configure 'D' registers and which ones are battery backed etc.

Steve

imagem_2021-01-30_082552.png.a55136a6c04

Thank you for the help! Can you tell me the difference between latched and fixed latched?

You can choose whether  D200 to D511 are latched or not, the 'fixed latched' are just as stated fixed.

table.jpg

2 people like this