Sannin

Error 8287 Upload Ge Fanuc 90-30

3 posts in this topic

Buongiorno a tutti, devo effettuare l'upload della logica di un Ge Fanuc 90-30 CPU350, ma quando vado a fare l'upload (ho provato sia con proficy 7.0, che con Versapro 2.04), fallisce restituendomi errore 8287, che indica che il rung di un sottoprogramma è troppo lungo. Posseggo, un progetto di questo plc, ma la logica quando vado a collegarmi risulta NE. C'è un modo per effettuare l'upload escludendo il sottoprogramma contenente il rung che mi restituisce l'errore?, o un'altro modo per effettuare l'upload?. Grazie a tutti

Hello everyone, I have to upload the logic of a Ge Fanuc 90-30 CPU350, but when I go to upload (I tried both with proficy 7.0, and with Versapro 2.04), it fails giving me error 8287, which indicates that the rung of a subroutine is too long. I have a project of this plc, but the logic when I go to connect is NE. Is there a way to upload by excluding the subroutine containing the rung giving me the error ?, or another way to upload? Thank you all

Edited by Sannin

The upload process extracts the entire program. You can't exclude individual program blocks from the upload. Also, the uploaded program will not have any variable descriptions or rung comments.

What software was used to create the backup project file you have? If you imported a Logicmaster or VersaPro project file into Proficy, when you go online with the PLC it will always show as not equal due to the change in software platform. You have to perform a download to achieve logic equality, even if the project file you imported is actually the same as the program running in the PLC.

Try this. Open your backup project and try to find the offending rung in the subroutine. Correct the rung. Then get another CPU module. Download the corrected program to it and use it in place of the existing CPU350 to make sure if it correctly controls your machine. That way, if the backup program isn't the latest, you still have the correct version on the original CPU. Be sure to attach a battery to the CPU module when you remove it from the rack.

1 person likes this

Purtoppo non so con quale versione di software sia stato fatto il programma, però ipotizzo con il Versamax 2.01.

Grazie per la risposta. Proverò il tuo consiglio.

Unfortunately I do not know with which software version the program was made, but I assume with the Versamax 2.01.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try your advice.

Edited by Sannin