Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
navillusi

Quadriga Software

11 posts in this topic

I've been handed a disk containing a PLC program for a Siemens S5 processor that was written using "Quadriga" software I do not have a copy of this software in order to open it, print, and redo in step5. Sadly the PLC has died hence no upload using step 5. Question is, has anyone used or is familiar with the software? Is it still available? Free or to purchase? I've done a quick search but have so far drawn a blank. Any advice would be appreciated Cheers

Hi Pantek is still available and you can get it by contacting www.pantek.co.uk. Rodney

I got in touch with Pantek regarding this software, the only way they can help is to sell me the software for £600! So, I am still on the lookout for some kind soul who will read this program for me, else I will have to rewrite it! If anyone has the capabilities, the code is attached Cheers DRUMMOD.zip

Hi Find attached the drummod.lst file it shows your project and you can use notepad to view it Good Luck Rodney DRUMMOD.LST

Cheers Rodney, very good of you I owe you one!

I have the same problem as navillusi, I have two Quadriga programs on disk. I also have an extremely poor photocopy of the ladder logic that simply cannot be read. I was in touch with Pantek in November, and obtained a 2001 pricelist for Quadriga that shows the prices starting at £650. My task is to re write the logic using RSlogix 5000, and it would help me enourmously if I had it in a format I could open and read / print. Many thanks in advance for your help Kind Regards Michael Lacey L14_15PALM.zip

Hi Michael Please find attached your two Programs Rodney Micheal There seams to be a problem uploading your files can you give me an e-mail address and I will e-mail them Rodney Edited by Rodney

Thanks Rodney for taking the time to help me in my predicament. I have emailed you via your profile with my email address. Thanks again Kind Regards Michael Lacey

Rodney, Have you by any chance still got a working Quadriga install ? I am sure Pantek used to sell it but I can't find any ref to it on their web site or anywhere else. I have an application that I need to convert into AB Logix code. To do this I need a listing of the code as a text or pdf to work from. I would be very grateful if you could come to my aid if I can work out a way to attach the S5 files to this post. if not then please mail me on warren@westcoteltd.freeserve.co.uk. Many thanks for your help in advance. All the best. Bob SL8PLC24.zip

YorkLander Pantek is part of Wonderware you should be able to find them that way. With regard to your project I cannot open it due to a version problem. It is probabally not a 95 or 100u program and my Quadriga licence is only for these P.L.C.s Sorry I could not help. Regards Rodney

Rodney, Many thanks for your reply...and I really appreciate you spending time on it. You are correct, the code comes from a 115U...just my luck! I have managed to get my hands on demo version of Quadriga earlier today, but it says 'application too large to open in demo mode'...Oh well, back to the drawing board as they say. Will check out Wonderware. All the very best and thanks once again. Cheers. Bob.