Wojtiqs

Switching off/on by analog signal - Omron CP1L

5 posts in this topic

Hello colleagues,

I have a CP1L controller with two analog inputs built in. To the first input (A642) I have a 0-10V signal from the inverter that drives the shredder. I have to do so that when the load exceeds the upper threshold, it temporarily stops the engine until it drops by some value and starts again. I can't come up with a solution. Please help.

Sounds like you'll be writing some logic to implement what you want.  Something like Analog Limit Stops Inverter and Latches FaultCurrentEventActive Tag.  Now obviously the current will go to zero when the drive stops but you don't want to restart immediately so you'll need some timing and other condition logic to UnLatch the FaultCurretnEvent Active Tag.  Which will then allow the drive to restart.  

Take a crack at drafting some logic and post your work, you'll get more help that way.

Simple comparison instructions will do the same thing.

Logo is a smart relay, not a PLC, and thus has some simple functions to eliminate the need for programming.  PLCs will require you write more of a program, because they have a much broader set of capabilities.

I made the adjustment using the comparator >(320) and <(310) and the function KEEP(011). Everything works as intended. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Wojtiqs