Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hosam

Mitsubishi FX2N PLC to GOT 1000 HMI

7 posts in this topic

I need pin assignment for RS232 Cable Between GOT 1000 HMI and Mitsubishi FX2N PLC

25 minutes ago, BobLfoot said:

I believe you'll find your answer in this manual https://docs.rs-online.com/ace2/0900766b81258b05.pdf  check about page 3.

Thanks. But the plc is connected directly to HMI at RS232 port without any converter and the cables mentioned in the manual either RS422 or RS232 Via communication module

FX2N is RS422 on its front serial port.  Not possible to connect directly to RS232 port.

6 hours ago, Crossbow said:

FX2N is RS422 on its front serial port.  Not possible to connect directly to RS232 port.

I knew that but the cable that i have is connected to RS232 Port in the HMI and FX2N RS422 Port and i can't get its pin assignment

I believe that the GOT1000 serial port you refer to may actually be a rs422 to rs232 converter plugged into the HMI, if you look carefully I think you'll find it's removable (well it is on my GOT1504).

Yeah if the RS232/RS422 adapter is on the back of the GT15, that's a different story.  But he never said which GOT1000 model, so I guess I assumed GT11.

You can't get its pin assignment because no such cable exists.  It's not possible without a converter.