Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
future

Error On 1761-NET-DNI and 1747-SDN

3 posts in this topic

Dear All

My system includes Module 1747-SDN which controls Micrologix via Module 1761-NET-DNI but Now Module 1761-NET-DNI is broken and I replace a new but the system issue error on both Module 1747-SDN and 1761 -NET-DNI.
I don't know what I have to do when I replace Module 1761-NET-DNI?

Thank you very much

Your new 1761-NET-DNI will come out of the box as node=63  {the default for all Devicenet Modules}.  You will need to set it's node to match the failed module.  This is done in a number of ways and the manual will guide you through it.  I suspect the error you're getting presently is the I'm alone error on both machines.  The 1747-SDN is scanning for node X which was the 1761-NET-DNI and not seeing it so it goes I'm alone and buss off stops working.  The 1761-NET-DNI at node 63 is not spoken to by the scanner so it goes I'm alone and node off as well.

1 person likes this

Thank you very much, BobLfoot

My broken module 1761-NET-DNI has address 29 and when I replace a new I know that Module 1747-SDN does not recognize this new module because of the wrong address

so what should I do to make 1747-SDN recognize 1761-NET-DNI with the address 29, I have read the 1761-NET-DNI documentation but I don't know how to do it? can you give me some suggestions?

Thank you so much