Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koyeap85

TCP Module in Q series Multi-CPU

1 post in this topic

Dear All,

Sorry was new to Mitsubishi PLC. Really appreciate if someone in the forum can help me on this as I cannot figure out from the help file or manual.

Currently I am planning to install a new Modbus TCP module in multi-CPU Q series PLC

Modbus TCP Module - QJ71MT91

CPU1 - Q03UDECPU

CPU2 - Q03UDCPU

The new card will be control by CPU1, so after i configure the card in both CPU1 and CPU2. There is an error showing 3303 SP.PARA ERROR.
Explanation of the error is in a multiple CPU system, the automatic refresh setting or other parameter setting was made to the intelligent function module under control of another station.

So I tried to delete the configuration in CPU2 but no luck, and also some try and error on the MB TCP card configuration but no luck.

Anyone can guide me on how to setup the modbus tcp card in this kind of environment? is the MB TCP card must be identical in both CPU? or some setting must be off in CPU2?

I tried format the CPU and redownload but the same error still showing, really appreciate the help as I am already struggle some time for the setting.

Thanks and Best Regards
KO