5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have  NT31C-ST142-V2 and it has a prompt of "System Program not exist or incorrect." I am trying to transfer via NT Series System Installer but I am getting a time-out error. I have Xm2S-09 serial cable with ATEN serial-to-USB cable.I know it is not broken since I can still Upload/download on a CJ2 PLC. I just want to know what other things I can do upload a systemprogram. I have seen a comment on this site that he remove the battery then tried to upload again.

NT is almost 15 years old. I have a back-up program.

I can't seem to upload by this time for pictures of theH MI and the screenshots of software .

Edited by Jarvis_Peo

HI IO_Rack thank you for the suggestion. Cable is different so I solder a new cable. Thanks again!

PROBLEM SOLVED!

On 12/7/2020 at 8:43 PM, IO_Rack said:

The programming cable for the NT is different than the programming cable for the CJ2. Specifications for the 'Connecting Cable' can be found here:

https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/files/file/1003-nt-series-support-software-v47-for-windows-manual/

I already updated the firmware and uploaded the project. But System Initializing still appears on the screen is it related on PT Settings parameters?

Typically, this is due to communication mismatch. You do not have to perform another download to the screen. Touch any 2 corners of the screen and navigate to the communications or host section. (I don't recall the actual menus right now). Make sure they match the settings in the CJ2 serial port.