Angry_seaman

Magelis GTO Panel HMIGTO5310

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I am quite noob in regard of PLC but would like to ask for your advice anyway)))

Is there any way I can connect throught the Ethernet port to HMIGTO5310 panel and operate it remotely from the PC?

(Something like Remote Desktop Connection in Windows or similar, or independenly)

If yes which software I have to use?

Will Vijeo Designer help me much? :)

Thanks a lot!

Sergey

Edited by Angry_seaman

Vijeo Designer is used to program the HMI.

There is a few options. If you have the software you can simulate from vijeo designer which will give you full control as directly on the hmi.

You could enable the webgate which will give you access from any pc via web browser. PS...This uses JAVA which can be a pain these days on some browsers.

Last option is to enable vijeo air or vijeo air plus. Then you can download the app for phones or tablets and have full control via phone or tablet. Obviously for this option you would need to have the gto on local network with some access point for phone to connect or if you can give it access via internet then you could use the app from anywhere

1 person likes this

Just now, cHud said:

Vijeo Designer is used to program the HMI.

There is a few options. If you have the software you can simulate from vijeo designer which will give you full control as directly on the hmi.

You could enable the webgate which will give you access from any pc via web browser. PS...This uses JAVA which can be a pain these days on some browsers.

Last option is to enable vijeo air or vijeo air plus. Then you can download the app for phones or tablets and have full control via phone or tablet. Obviously for this option you would need to have the gto on local network with some access point for phone to connect or if you can give it access via internet then you could use the app from anywhere

This is exactly what I need.

Webgate!!!)))

Thanks for your advice!