baxx1989

OMRON FINS CJ2M-CPU33

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have two machines where I would like to download data using the FINS / UDP protocol. I have a problem with the driver configuration. On both machines the driver for: CJ2M-CPU33. I am using an application written in PYTHON. Everything is fine on the first driver. When I try to analyze DM1 data it gets a good value. When I download DM2500 it also gets good value. But I have problems with that on the 2nd driver. It does not get the correct data. Communication doesn't crash error but the data is incorrect. Do I still need a setting in the download tools? The difference in the CJ2M-EIP21 settings is only the Address in the TCP / IP card. Working on 10.10.40.1, not working properly on 192.168.100.13. Apart from the fact that the F3 error came out, it worked and with problems. Both machines are from the same manufacturer (Italian). Can you advise something?

1 person likes this

For your information you have to test with 1st PLC right? Then you should test with only 2nd PLC if there is no problem them you should check at your Python code.

Check the node setting switch on the front of plc2.

16^1 = 0

16^0 = D

gtsuport

On 9.11.2020 at 2:08 PM, gtsuport said:

Check the node setting switch on the front of plc2.

16^1 = 0

16^0 = D

gtsuport

Fixing the F3 error helped. 

Best regards