Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dnhom

plz help meeeee....

5 posts in this topic

hi plz can anyone help me in writting a ladder programe or if their is abook or a website that help me to understand ladder diagrams becouse iam new in plc and i have project using plc and i have to write a ladder programs for it.... thank you.....

Your request is a little too general there. What type of machine or process are you controlling? Are you farmiliar with relay-logic or electrical concepts? Some details would help to determine your needs.

iam in the last year of computer engineering and iam famiiler with elctrical concepts ... the machine almost will be master-k series( LG) but idont find anything about LG my project will be hotel automation ... fire alarms air conditions lighting system and more ... now i have to write a ladder diagrams for these systems ..... Edited by dnhom

Surely the point is you are taught the basics then put this in to practice!?! Maybe it would be better if you try to learn from your teacher, then if you are stuck with some specific problem then ask on here for some tips.

Hi there, looks like we both have been doing the same type of project, except mine was for a disabled, aged person point of view. i.e. to simplify the homes controlling systems and offer some remote interaction. You may want to check out some of the links and company names below for some ideas on what you’re in for. Schneider Electrical: - Transparent Building (excellent information) Siemens: - Home automation Kit (very nice, sweet) Creston (very nice, very expensive) Slam these company names and titles into Google and I’m sure you’ll get the right inspiration.