Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate Hammersmith

CJ1W-EIP21 To CJ2M-CPU33 Setup

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am working on a system that uses multiple Ethernet IP devices to control Pneumatic valves and D I/O. We have integrated several (smaller systems) with success. However, these systems are using a large amount of network words. One system uses 210 Byte Produce and 210 Bytes Consume. My Current count of these systems on one machine is Six masters. I need a total of 2,520 Bytes plus some for other devices in my network configurator.  My controls vendor told me I could expand the network by adding a CJ1W-EIP21 Card to help run these masters. After about 24 Hours of reading the Manual w465 I still dont quite understand how I am supposed to run these valves with this card or with Tag Data Links. Currently I have a network config. with all my masters networked to a CJ1w-EIP21 Card and TagData Links that were setup through the Tag Data Link Wizard via Network Config. I need help setting up variables in the CJ2M_CPU33 using tag link data that will allow me to output data to these masters. All assistance and Information is much appreciated. 

Nate

It sets up exactly the same way.  Just have both devices in your Network Config, like this:

Ethernet_IP.jpg.29408a998f5e66e913428f08

Just repeat the process for the built in CJ2M EIP port that you used to set up the CJ1W-EIP21 in Network Confgurator for EtherNet/IP.

1 person likes this