ChrisM

Monitoring VFD Frequency on GOT1000

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests I am trying to display on a GOT1000 the real time frequency that the inverter is running at. I have attached my CC-Link settings and the associated programming as well. I tried using the example program from Mitsubishi but I got lost.

From my understanding I should be seeing the output frequency in W3C4 however, I am not receiving any data.

Any help would be appreciated. 

CC-Link GX Works.jpg

CC-Link Settings.jpg

In your parameters your reading registers from the network start at W400. So the  current  freq should be somewhere above that it. If you want to have the correct register we need to know your slave configuration ( station information )

Here are my node settings.

One thing to note is that even though RX and RY are configured at X1840 an Y1840 respectively - in the program node 50 used Y50C and X50C for Monitor Request and Monitor Request Status respectively. 

CC-Link Slave Settings.jpg

11 hours ago, ChrisM said:

Here are my node settings.

One thing to note is that even though RX and RY are configured at X1840 an Y1840 respectively - in the program node 50 used Y50C and X50C for Monitor Request and Monitor Request Status respectively. 

What do you mean ? Your RnY for station 50 should start at 1E60 if you start it at 1840.