Mendon Systems

Remember Me checkbox intermittent

9 posts in this topic

I have had a problem for the past couple of weeks with the website singing me out unexpectedly. the interval ranges from several times a day to once every two or three days. I am not having this problem on any other websites so I don't think it is a security software issue.

I thought it was just me...

It was just you Joe , j/k.

I've seen the same thing for about a month or so.

I figured it was something wonky with our IT policies. I mean, it filters microsoft.com unless I'm on the guest network, so it's not an unreasonable suspicion.

I noticed the same thing a while ago. I was logging in with my work computer then having to login again with my home computer (and visa versa). It hasn't happened to me in a while but I've only been logging in on my work computer.

1 person likes this

I've noticed if I log in from a different machine (like my tablet or second computer), the first one is logged out.  Some times I read the forums on my tablet, and the next time I get on in my laptop (same browser, Firefox) it's logged out.

Well at least it isn't just me that is having the issue. I feel better now. The login always works OK but having to do it several times per day is just a PAIN!

FYI... This just happened to me with the same laptop. I switched connections from our WAN to our LAN then I was prompted to sign in again.

I went a full week without a problem so I thought everything was fixed but today I have had to login in four times. It's really strange!