tayeb_am

Convert S7-300 CPU 313c to S7-200 Cpu 224

3 posts in this topic

hello masters,

i have 2 machines with the same hardware. the defference between them is the PLC. one with 313C and the other one with 224 cpu,i have one dead 224 and the 313c is working. i want backup and transfer the plc program from the working one to the dead one is there solution?

thank you

The two PLCs have different software and different programming cables. So you cannot take the program from the 300 PLC and put it into the 200 PLC. You require Simatic S7 software and a MPI cable for the 300 PLC. For the 200 PLC you require Micro Win software and a PPI cable. So you upload the program from 300 PLC and rewrite the program with the Micro Win software and download it to the 200 PLC. Not knowing the machinery or the application it may not be as simple as l have suggested however both of these machines must have worked in the past so it must be possible. 

Good luck

Rodney 

46 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The two PLCs have different software and different programming cables. So you cannot take the program from the 300 PLC and put it into the 200 PLC. You require Simatic S7 software and a MPI cable for the 300 PLC. For the 200 PLC you require Micro Win software and a PPI cable. So you upload the program from 300 PLC and rewrite the program with the Micro Win software and download it to the 200 PLC. Not knowing the machinery or the application it may not be as simple as l have suggested however both of these machines must have worked in the past so it must be possible. 

Good luck

Rodney 

Thank you so much