carade

I can simulate timer

8 posts in this topic

My timer can run when i simulate on work online simulator pic

1.PNG

Output Q:100.00 is not on.

Make sure the simulated PLC is in RUN Mode or MONITOR Mode. From the menu, choose PLC > Operating Mode.

This looks like Omron's CX Programmer. Post additional questions in the Omron forum.

1 person likes this

didn't he say "my timer can run..."?  :doh:

1 person likes this

Not sure what platform it's emulating, but the NC of T0000 may be a problem, depending on what status of the timer it indicates (done, enabled, timing, etc.). If it means the timer is done timing, that looks like an off delay time function.

The fact that Q100.00 looks like it's on in the output instruction of the first rung and off in input instructions is suspicious, like the simulation isn't properly running. Or the output is forced. Or something else...

looks like the timer preset is 50ms.  Might be happening so fast you can't see it.

1 person likes this

Good catch. One comment says "50msec" while the other says "100msec". Either way, it'll be too fast to see with the software. I would still expect to see the value of bit Q100.00 displayed the same throughout, though. Weird...

Looks like an Omron program.

Definitely Omron CX Programmer. The TIM instruction is 0.1 sec resolution in BCD. I'm 99% sure he's got the simulator in Program mode unless it has some strange fault that I've never seen.

In Program Mode:  Mr_PLC_CXP_In_ProgMode.JPG.602c5729645b8

In Monitor Mode:  Mr_PLC_CXP_In_MonMode.JPG.0331acff9dd6d0

1 person likes this