Rolf_Inge

GX Works 3 Remote IO setup

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I am told that the use of a remotehead IO-module demands that a separate project is necessary. Is this true?

I am using a R32EN cpu.

EDIT: Just received word that it's because it's necessary for hotswap.

Cheers // RI

Edited by Rolf_Inge

Hi Rolf Inge

Didi you get it to work? If you are using the CC-Link IE Field bus with a remote head station you need til set ut the station with a network number and staton number. And maybe more dependig on what kind of modules that are mounted. First transfere bust be done with USB after that you can tunnel the transfer via main CPU to the remote station.

Good luck :-)

14 hours ago, GreenMan said:

Hi Rolf Inge

Didi you get it to work? If you are using the CC-Link IE Field bus with a remote head station you need til set ut the station with a network number and staton number. And maybe more dependig on what kind of modules that are mounted. First transfere bust be done with USB after that you can tunnel the transfer via main CPU to the remote station.

Good luck :-)

Hej

Thanks for info. I was communicated that a second project was necessary if the hotswap function was used. It is not necessary in this project though, so we will try to configure the remote head station in the main project.

Cheers

Hei igjen

What type of remotehead IO-module are you using?

RJ71GF15-T2 or NZ2FT