georgie125

Q00JCPU GX DEVELOPER 6.01

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

first time poster but been here many a time directed by google search.

Have a mitsubishi Melesec Q series plc with a Q00JCPU that has lost its code. We use gx iec developer and i have version 6.10,7.0,7.01,,7.04 on my laptop. We have a back up PCD file for the plc but when i restore it, it shows it was installed with gx iec v 6.01. I restored it with version 7.04 and it says needs to be updated and it goes through that process. When i REBUILD ALL it has zero errors 200 warnings but lets you rebuild the code.

Downloaded to plc and doesn't go back into run mode without going into the start/stop plc to give it a kick and then it willl go into run mode. Shows no errors on diagnostics and you can look through the POU logic and all the program is there and you can go into monitor mode and see inputs/outputs changing, problem is none of the analogue input or output modules are working.

None are showing in fault and you look at system monitor and it displays all the modules we have in the rack. in the parameter file under IO there is nothing in the switch settings so i selected each module in there then the switch settings for intelligent(analogue) modules all showed 0000000000000000. Still no analogue input /outputs working, put a current source on some of the AI but no change to 0.00 reading on HMI and on the AO not even getting 4ma.Tried to restore with v6.10 of the software but rebuild all fails half way through no matter what limits you set for errors and warnings. comes back with 20 errors 40 warnings.

i connected with gx works 2 and read from plc and in the section where you can choose what you read/wrtie from plc it has the program 7.0 as not compiled and wont let you rebuild it and it shows parameters v 6.0

spoke to mitsubishi support and of course they said it should work no problem with v7.0 after it updates it. Looks like we need v6.01 should have a copy of that in next day or 2.

Any thoughts on this and advice on anything I can do to get it working?

Well since the analogs are not working. the problem might be that the special fiunction parameters haven't been downloaded.

You should check if there is a FB/program  for the analogs if not than the spec function util was used.

That you have to reset the plc after a download is normal. 

The fact that the switch settings are 0 doesn't necessary mean a fault. The Q64AD on with all channels on  4-20mA is 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

Edited by Gambit

Thanks for reply. I've never had this problem before and the back up pcd was from the working code  that was showin Analogue IO.

I've just got copy of 6.01 from mitsu support, will try tomorrow.

I could only see it as too big a jump from 6.01 to 7.00 with an old qooj cpu. I'll see if I can get it working with same version it was installed with. 

Thanks  

Hi Georgie125,

Do you still have GX IEC Developer 6.10 software?

Can you share it with me? As currently i want to try upload a source code from plc Q00CPU, but when i use GX work2 to upload the program, the symbolic information display GX IEC developer format and can not be upload (when ticked this symbolic information, the main program checkbox will be grey( can not be ticked)and same to the symbolic when i ticked the main program, the symbolic checkbox will be grey). And when upload the symbolic, have error message to contact mitsubishi representative with error code 00000007H. When upload the main program it will be on ladder format without labels, etc. The main program display with 6.10 software.

I try with the gx iec dev 7.04, but can not upload the symbolic information and only can upload main program on the Melsec IL format. And have error symbolic upload is not possible :

-the project was not dowloaded by GX IEC Developer.

-symbolic information is not available on the PLC

Maybe because the software is different with the last download that using 6.10 software, so i can not upload the symbolic. Or maybe the symbolic really not available on the PLC (but i check on GX works2 the symbolic is display with GX IEC developer format).

If possible, can u share the gx iec dev 6.10 software with me.

Thanks for your support.

Regards