Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HMI.JR

Data Log Not Saving as CSV Help

7 posts in this topic

I been playing around with data logging and on a few GT27 series i have the data logging saving to the USB in both G2L format and CSV. On my one GOT, same model, same settings, it will only save to the USB as G2L and there are no CSV files on there. Not sure what i am doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

Data Log.PNG

Hello Mr. HMI.JR,

I see the sampling time you're setting is 1 minute/ data, and 1000 logs/file, this takes around 16.7 hours to finish 1 logging file and CSV file also.

Maybe you take not enough testing time.

You can try reduce sampling time to 1 second/ log, and 100 logs/file, then test again.

1 person likes this

Hi i using hmi GS2107 , When i change the sampling to RISE trigger setting but i cant get the csv file.

Any setting need to change?

@Taykl you have any more info on your issue? I got the data logging working on mine

i need to log 1000 number of 1 file, currently i need to trigger 1000 times using rise function then can get the cvs file.

i got plus in SD CARD, now i trigger 500 log only but i cant get the cvs file format. and also when i download the project or i OFF ON the power the 500 buffer log was loss.

Any idea? or can you link a sample to me 

Thanks

On 23/06/2020 at 6:16 AM, minhpham said:

Hello Mr. HMI.JR,

I see the sampling time you're setting is 1 minute/ data, and 1000 logs/file, this takes around 16.7 hours to finish 1 logging file and CSV file also.

Maybe you take not enough testing time.

You can try reduce sampling time to 1 second/ log, and 100 logs/file, then test again.

You are absolutely right, thanks !