Jacobklaas1985

GR designer 3

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am making a small program in GT designer for a machine. Now i have some sensors that need to trigger screens. This i can accomplish. But now when is i have more then 2 screens active they keep switching between them is there a function to set a screen to be on top of the other until the error is solved. It are the screen 100 to 103. If i have a error with my water i want screen 101 or 102. But when i have a problem with my emergency circuit than i want this one to be on top of the others until this one is solved. And so on for all these screen. I have done this with the trigger action in projects.

screens.jpg

Jacob, Why this difficult approach. 

In your GT Designer you can set a screen switching device. Which mean that whatever nr is set to this Register this screen will be shown.

You can set this for the base screens and window screens.

Edited by Gambit

Hi this is what i have. But now when i have 2 screen active at the same time. They keep switching between them on the GOT. So i wanted to make them stack over each one. So that the arent switching any more. 

That  is probably because your triggers are running multiple times.

Also you are juts using base screens. Why not use overlapping windows than you can have 5 layers of display orders.

looks like you you are creating multiple pages for alarming messages why don't you use an alarm viewer and just make the page a pop up when you press the alarm??

or if you want to stick with pages why not just have one page and choose which message is displayed?

Edited by Gambit