Mikeaks

Alarm History to usb? NA5

4 posts in this topic

Hallo Forum,

I Am trying to figure out how to program this, if i  insert a USB and press a button on the hmi, i would like to storage the alarm history from the MRAM.
I would like to create a new CSV file on the usb ( so i can use any usb). 
( in the csv file i would like, these information from my alam viewer, Name, message, date and time, logged in user, status)

I would be grateful if someone could help me with this :) 

In Sysmac Studio, HMI editor, click Help > Instruction Reference. From the Tree, select Function > User Alarms. There is a SaveUserAlarmLogToFile Function. This page shows the usage and an example at the bottom.

I'm not sure how your going to get the Logged in User information. There may be a method, I'm just not sure off hand.

1 person likes this

Logged in user is a field available in the alarm list, so it would save to file.

16 hours ago, IO_Rack said:

In Sysmac Studio, HMI editor, click Help > Instruction Reference. From the Tree, select Function > User Alarms. There is a SaveUserAlarmLogToFile Function. This page shows the usage and an example at the bottom.

I'm not sure how your going to get the Logged in User information. There may be a method, I'm just not sure off hand.

Thanks for the help, just what i searched for.

i have posted my .Vb code maybe it can help someone else :D

Sub SaveAlarm()
	If SaveToUsb Then
		SaveUserAlarmLogToFile("\UsbDisk\Alarmdata.csv")
	End If
End Sub