Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illias28

sinwave signal conversion with analog input

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody;

could you please help me;i would like to learn how to convert a sinwave signal with analog input of my R60ADV8 module.How many samples should i convert ? what is the maximum frequency of the input signal? and how to  recover the sinwave signal in the analog output of the R60DA4 module?

i can convert dc signals from sensors  and recover them in the analog output;but i have no idea how to do with sinwave signals.

Sincerlly yours

Good day Sir

I trust you are doing well

The analog module you are using cannot work with sinewave signals. The module is rated -10VDC to 10VDC

Please see attached manual for the module

12433.pdf

Hi everybody,

my module is rated -10v to +10v that means it can be used with any kind of signals Ac or DC and every wave form , it should only not exceed -10v and +10v. and the frequency of the signal must be lower than the conversion time of the adc module.Here an exemple on how to convert an AC sinwave signal v(alpha)=5Sin(alpha)  ; with alpha an angle in radian and the frequency of the signal 50Hz(T=20ms). the 200 values  of the converted sin wave signal willl be saved in an array in memory of the plc and then they will be sended to the digital/analog converter module so we can retrieve the sin wave signal. Hope it will be usefull for someone.

sininoutradianalog.gx3