cyrus

Cpu dulpex notwork

12 posts in this topic

Hi dears,

I have cs1d plc with 2 no. Cpu65h and one dpl02d. When i download my program to cpu cx- programmar alarm that program download to simplex mode. And one cpu not work. How can i set cpu redundancy?

Thanks

Check the DIP switch settings in the manual.

thank you for your reply, i set all DIP switches according to the attached file.at first both CPUs have fault LED but after download and DIP switch setting now one CPU is off always.

can help me for setting this item?

thanks

CS1D CPU.jpeg

Did you download to each CPU?  If CX-P said simplex mode, it didn't transfer to both CPUs on its own.

No i dowloaded to one cpu. Other cpu must be downloaded separately? I use ethernet module when download ony one cpu dowloaded.how can i doenload to other cpu?with serial port? Means i must download to each cpu with serial port separately?

Thanks

I'm not certain on that, it's been a couple decades since I touched one of these.

I do not know if you can write to both CPUs using a serial cable. I normally use the peripheral port and it works OK.

20 hours ago, BobB said:

I do not know if you can write to both CPUs using a serial cable. I normally use the peripheral port and it works OK.

Thank you for your reply.

It means you download to one cpu and then download to another one using peripheral port?

Then two cpu must be downloaded separately?

I could not download to both cpu, it says that cpu is simplex mode.

Can anyone help me?

I recently completed a job with a CS1D using the 67HA processors and the peripheral port for programming and the program was transferred to both CPUs every time. It appears you have the switch set to duplex - have you tried pushing the INIT button at all? I cannot remember what it does.

5 hours ago, BobB said:

I recently completed a job with a CS1D using the 67HA processors and the peripheral port for programming and the program was transferred to both CPUs every time. It appears you have the switch set to duplex - have you tried pushing the INIT button at all? I cannot remember what it does.

Thank you bob, yes my problem begin when i press INIT button, first i download to both cpu using serial port and everything been ok only cpu was fault. After that i press INIT button and one cpu goes to off and i can not download to it. Even when change the dip swith to left cpu in duplex, the cpu not work and i can not download to it.

Have you tried pressing it again?

Yes i press it again but the problem exist yet, may be i press it in wrong way, can you explain more about INIT button?

🙏🙏

Edited by cyrus