kdobsontn

Sysmac Studio Operating System Version Mismatch

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

My coworker is running into an issue where his version of Sysmac Studio has been updated, but this is causing a version mismatch from an existing project.  He has called Omron, and they are saying that there's no way to downgrade the OS. 

Project operating system version = 7.4.0

Device Operating System version =  7.3.0

So the OS on the NA5 would need to be upgraded to match the version of Sysmac.  Does anyone have any suggestions to revert the automatic upgrade that has occurred?

Any help would be appreciated!

I believe that Sysmac Studio can update the version on the NA5 quite easily and it does not take long.  

29 minutes ago, Michael Walsh said:

I believe that Sysmac Studio can update the version on the NA5 quite easily and it does not take long.  

Thanks Michael,

We have several of these in the plant, and we are trying to avoid having to A: upgrade all of them or B: upgrade everyone's version of Sysmac Studio.  Coworker has tried to uninstall and reinstall Sysmac Studio, but something is setting it up with a newer version.  Is there a way to completely uninstall and reinstall from scratch without automatically updating?

-K

K

Uninstalling and reinstalling Sysmac Studio will completely restore the software to the version that was installed.

I would suggest contacting a local technical resource at Omron for clarification and more specific help.