dangdang

FX1N comunicate with Mitsubishi inverter E700

7 posts in this topic

Good morning Sir

I trust you are doing well. What module or adaptor are you using for the Modbus RTU communication?

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, MitsProgrammer said:

Good morning Sir

I trust you are doing well. What module or adaptor are you using for the Modbus RTU communication?

FX1N-485-BD, Sir

Good morning Sir

The FX1N-485-BD can't be used for Modbus RTU. This is purely for 485 communication only. I also had a look at the spec for this unit and it also does not support inverter coms.

I would suggest to look at upgrading to a FX5 CPU with modules required. The FX5 support a lot more protocols and has onboard RS-485 witch supports Modbus RTU. The programming is straight forward and I can assist you with a sample program with documentation.

18 minutes ago, MitsProgrammer said:

Good morning Sir

The FX1N-485-BD can't be used for Modbus RTU. This is purely for 485 communication only. I also had a look at the spec for this unit and it also does not support inverter coms.

I  used  "No protocol  communication'"( Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII) connected  between FX1N and inverter delta VFD-L, now I  want  do this with inverter mitsubishi E700

Good day Sir

No Protocol Communictation is not Modbus RTU. 

I have included a link where you can download the manual for the FX1N-485-DB, FX1 manual and FX Communication 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmlmfxhsslmtqwx/AACu4qvID8R83r8Q1hJne0XQa?dl=0

1 person likes this