Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_Junko

help me

4 posts in this topic

Dear sir. I have melsec F1-40ER mitsubishi plc. But I don't know what must i do that using this plc. How can i get its software? How about the connection this to the PC? is need a interface? cause the connection on the plc not like db 9, but the 16 pin and the infoemation is 400 & 500. Please, give me information.

For the F1&F2 PLC's you need an interface module. This is called an F2-20 GF1 which connects to the front of the PLC. You will then need the older comms cable (SC-02 or SC-03 I can't remember) to connect this to your PC. I wish you luck in finding a F2-20 GF1 as they have been obsolete for some years in the UK now. Though I am told you can still get them in the US Don't forget also that you will need DOS Medoc to program the unit as GPP & GX do not support this old PLC Perhaps Mitsubishi will loan you one FOC if you are using their new PLC's for the replacement. Otherwise you may have to pay!

how difficult to find the modul F2-20-GF1. But is this posible to make it by self?

It is a heck of a thing to make! I have used one of these years ago! it is a "brick" the hangs onto the cpu. What a mission.... I am sure that Mits in Germany must still have one of these unit which you will be able to load. Contact your local supplier to see if they can get it for you! Best regards....