TheJacobsDad

Siemens Field PG M3 8GB For Sale - PLC Programming Rugged Laptop

2 posts in this topic

Siemens Field PG M3 - PLC Programming Rugged Laptop for Sale

Condition is Used

This is a Siemens Field PG for PLC Programming.

Purchased several years ago as part of an auction lot and has sat in my workshop since, I don't do much Siemens so this is up for sale - This is what I know about it :-

The machine has Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit installed (Machine has Windows 7 Ultimate on the base but been upgraded at some point)
8GB ram installed
It has a windows XP VM installed which runs the Siemens Programming software (Virtual Box)
There is a folder on the desktop containing the original installation files, so would be easy to return back to the host machine if required.
All software appears to be licensed (see pics) 

Has Step 7 and Step 5 installed

Negatives - Missing the back flap & Battery not being recognised thus not taking on charge (I think this is a just BIOS update needed but not looked into it too much)

In very good overall condition, a few light marks but that's about it, still looks very good.

Comes with the original branded rucksack 

This was a really expensive bit of kit in its day and still stands up as an excellent PLC programming machine

Open to sensible offers - I am located in the UK so worldwide postage will have to be calculated seperately

I have powered it up and it works well with no issues found, the PLC software all seems to work and appears fully licensed but as I am not the original owner and don't know the provenance of the machine or licenses this machine is sold with no returns or warranty provided.

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Edited by TheJacobsDad