Miguel.itlac

Mitsubishi Fx5uc

8 posts in this topic

hello everyone, Im new with mitsubishi and  ive got a project with a Fx5uc but im stucked in communication protocol to communicate with a weintek HMI ive already tested easybuilder simulation with a modbus tcp ip symulator and it works but im completlely lost about mitsubishi, is there a way to communicate via Modbus TCP/IP? or which protocol would u recommend as i have to connect 2 drives as well.

thank you in advance

The TCP/IP port on the CPU support Modbus TCP/IP. But the Weintek will probably have a dedicated driver (SLMP)

Id like to use Modbus TCP/IP but it looks quiet much besides that i dont have a clue how to do it in GXW3  i have done it with Schneider electric plc and its quiet easy there

whats the difference between The Fx5u and Fx5UC? there is the mitsubishi driver serial and Ethernet for the first one Fx5u but for the FX5uc just the serial protocol

Well all you have to go to the parameters setup an ip adress and then in the setting select a modbus port. 
That's all

im afraid is not all that i have to do, as i have read there is some FB to implement, if you have done it would be glad if you share your program.

You don't need a FB the Weintek will be the client and the FX5 the server so all you need to do is set the parameters.

You will only need te FB is the FX5 is the client 

Ok thanks :) But  It will work I've  done it many times.

Edited by Gambit