WKTilton

Multi State Indicator, other than "Data Lamp"

7 posts in this topic

I have done some digging and cannot find an alternative.  I need a Multi-State Indicator for my NA-Series HMI that functions like the "Data Lamp".  I do not like the "Data Lamp" because of the darker shade to the color scheme.  Does anyone know of an alternative?  I know I can simply use several "Labels" of different text/color and then only make "visible" the state I want the operator to see...….

Thanks,

Darker shade to the color theme?  All colors are customizable.

I agree, but the Data Lamp has an underlying shade to it that makes all colors selected look darker.....unless I am missing something?

I can take another look at it and see if I am just not seeing what to modify other than the color scheme......

I took another look at Data Lamp and could not get it to look the same color as a standard rectangle......

Picture show Data Lamp on top and Rectangle below.....I want the Data Lamp to look like the Rectangle coloring

DataLamp vs Rectangle.JPG

Most of the objects have a Gradient feature that you could remove but it appears the Data Lamp doesn't. Not sure why.

Alternatively, you could create images that are plain color. Very easy to make in MS Paint.

Not a bad idea....make the image and use it for the Data Lamp instead of Ellipse or Rectangle.  I assume I can still get the color change and add text to each state?  I will give it a go, Thanks