HMThang

GT2107 Connect with FX3U via FX3U-485-BD

3 posts in this topic

Dear All,

I have fx3u-32m PLC , hmi first is GT2107-W and hmi second is cMT-SVR 100. The PLC connect with weintk hmi by rs485 4w in CH0 of PLC. And I want connect between PLC and GT2107-W via FX3U-485-BD but it dosen't work, In screen HMI it's display Error: Timeout. and the RD light is  blinking but the SD light isn't on.

The parameter of PLC : dedicated protoco, 9600, Even, 7 Bit, 1bit stop.

I was try with  non-procedural  but it not work. but when i try GT2107-W with FX5U via rs485 in plc , it works.

so can people tell me: How can i connect GT2107-W with FX3U-32M via FX3U-485-BD. 

Thanks for your help.

ps: If you he photo to do, it will help me a lot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi Thang,

In the manual instruction of FX3U-485-BD, this board don't support to connect GOT2000.

You should use the ethernet adapter FX3U-ENET-ADP + converter board FX3U-CNV-BD to connect to any GOT HMI.

FX 3U 485-BD Manual Installation.pdf

FX3U-485-Function.PNG

Edited by minhpham

Be careful, when you change some settings in this page (FX parameter-PLC system2). Take a look to reg. D8120! When you do changes - it only take effect after reset the PLC!

I tried with this (look at pic attached) but unfortunately. At last - I took 232-BD and it works now!))), but without!! any settings in FX parameter-PLC system2 !

So, I think you should clear D8120, uncheck CH1 and try. Good luck).

And question - is it really   FX3U-485-BD ?? Or maybe   FX3U-485-ADP??

Two-pair wiring.PNG

Edited by eziccc