Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ammu

CONNECTING PLC with CCLINK J61BT11N through c# visual studio code

7 posts in this topic

hello everyone , 

I am entirely new to this field. i am trying to connect the PLC with my CCLINk board J61BT11N  through the c# program.  my CCLINK board is my slave and MItshubi PLC is master .  what i have did is , i used visual studio c# windows form application to do datalink connection.  i have only .lib file for using the cclink libray . as i am using c# to develop the form. i created my own class library for C# and used it . i had no errors. but i get the exception " System Access Violation Exception"( this usually indicates that other memory is corrupted or read and write is protected memory). i don't know how to get rid of this exception. i need help urgently.

1.Is it possible to create a c#  windows form program for CCLINK Q80BD -J61BT11N  board  to connect with PLC as a slave ?

Edited by ammu

I personally can't give you the guidance on how to connect, but I do know that our software programmer does exactly what you are asking with their code.

I do know that you need MX Component installed on the PC, to establish the connection, it can't be done directly through the C# so that might be your missing link. 

hi wattup . thank you very much for your reply. yes exactly i did what you said after trying using simply the c# program. i coded with mx component type control like ActUtlType. And so i connected successfully.

1.My another doubt which arose on my yesterday's work is that" if i used MX component can i read only D register from other side of the connected device. What i did was i used the device code "D0" to read the value  but the value displayed is the value of Rwr0 reception register  of the CC-LINK board. I want to read the value of the SD register.

2.is it possible to read the bit register like Rx and Ry through Mxcomponent. help Please!

I spoke with my programmer, here is the manual that he used to write our software. 

Basically he uses GetDevice to read data less than 2 words, and ReadDeviceBlock to read greater than 2 words.  

MX Component Programming Manual

thank you wattup

you know i too used the same manual of MX component . I used getDevice and Set Device functions to read the word of registers Wr0 of CCLINK. And offcourse  i can read and write  bit and word.  But I can  do  this all read and write operation by MX component functions only when the CC_LINK data status is "In Data Link"  state. I use Open() function to connect with CCLINK card.   Open() and Close () just do the function of connecting and disconnecting with the CCLINK board. But i need some functions from Mx Component  to Open the datalink of the CCLINK Board.

1. My only question is how to open the data link by MX component functions . In my default example program , they used the line " ret=mdOpen(81,-1,Path) "  to start the data link.[mdopen(channel, mode , path)].  Is there any function in MXcomponent  which allows this function ?  But i gone through the entire manual.  I need some serious help regarding this problem.

Im checking in my my software guy. 

plcModule.ActLogicalStationNumber = {StationNumer you set in MX Component};

int result = plcModule.open(); //Open the comm port