Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoaiThi

PLC KOYO CPU SA-21. upload software

9 posts in this topic

Hi all ! I have a machine use PLC KoYo KOSTAC CPU SA-21 It is so old and I can't find anything about it. I want to know which software can upload program for it Thanks a lot. Regards, Hoai Thi Edited by HoaiThi

Hi, all ! Any Body help me that subject :PLC KoYo KOSTAC CPU SA-21. upload, download software Thanks you. Edited by HoaiThi

The web site at Host Engineering says that the DirectSoft package can program the SA-21. They also refer to it with AutomationDirect's number of D3-330P. I would contact the people at AutomationDirect

Hi all ! I attach file image here. Please help find order serial: Console or capable and PLC software can connect PC with PLC : KoYo KOSTAC CPU SA-21. And I can upload, download program (not design program, only up and down). Where I can buy it. It urgents. Thanks a lots. Hoai Thi

As was just stated above... you should be able to use Automation Direct's software for this PLC. Go to www.automationdirect.com and look for DirectSoft32.

Thanks Crossbow ! Which capable (order number) to connect PLC with PC ? \*D3-DSCBL-2 : PC PGMING CABLE 330/330P/ 350 DL405 BTM PORT \*D3-232-DCU : RS232C DATA COMMUNICATIONS UNIT I must use 2 products for its ? see you ! Hoai THi Edited by HoaiThi

My guess would be you only need the first cable you mentioned, but I am not familiar with the old Koyo PLCs to be sure. Might want to try to submit a question to Automation Direct's technical support staff and see if anyone there remembers these older PLCs.

THANK YOU Crossbow ! I'LL CHECK ITS. HOAI THI