Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chengyi23

How to connect to A1SHCPU using A1SJ71C24-R2?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone: 1. I want to connect to A1SHCPU via A1SJ71C24-R2 module using GPPW8. External wire has been finished: In PLC side I/F of GPPW, I choose C24 module. A1SJ71C24-R2 module does not appear in the pick list! why? 2. If I want to use dedicated protocol 1 to communicate with A1SHCPU, what settings I have to do? I hope someone can help me. thanks in advance.

In selecting the type of C24 module, your only options are: AJ71C24 or AJ71UC24 as the others are for Q Select the AJ71C24, set the data rates etc to match how the card is configured and you will get on-line In answer to your second question, If I remember correctly, dedicated protocol 1 is used for plc to plc communtications, the dip/rotary swicthes on the card must be set according to the manual and be identical on each plc (except for stn no!)

navillusi, thank you very much for your reply. I follow the steps you offer, it can connect to A1SHCPU via A1SJ71C24-R2. But a wrong CPU name 'A3N' is got when I do 'Connection Test'. ( my PLC is A1SH )