WKTilton

NA Alarm Popup Location & Size

5 posts in this topic

I don't suppose there is anyway to modify the popup Alarm Notification?  I know you can press the Acknowledge and get it to clear...most of the time, but it always seems to be right in the way when it does pop up.  I can move visual data to a different part of the screen that I want to see when an Alarm appears, but I'd rather be able to move the Alarm Popup or Resize it all together....

Thanks,

Popup cannot be modified, but you can create your own popup screens and call them from the events of each alarm.  Then you can decide what data to show and where to display it.

can anyone tell me why when a alarm is raised on my system and acknowledged from pop up window why it records the alarm 3 times on alarm viewer page. I am using alarm viewer in historical mode if a alarm raises once it is registered 3 times on alarm viewer page

thanks

6 hours ago, PrecisionPLC said:

can anyone tell me why when a alarm is raised on my system and acknowledged from pop up window why it records the alarm 3 times on alarm viewer page. I am using alarm viewer in historical mode if a alarm raises once it is registered 3 times on alarm viewer page

thanks

Answered on your other post.  Please only ask one time.  Thanks!