Bryan67

PLC FX2N-32MR and FX-EEPROM-8

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 

i have a PLC mitsubishi FX2N-32MR the following one lost his progam due to low battery. after i remove the battery and install a new one, the PLC was blinking the Prog-E. i used melsoft program in order to fix it but it looks that the programation is corrupted.

i have a backup of that PLC in the FX-EEPROM-8 cassette and i will like to know what is the properly procedure in order to pass the program form the FX-EEPROM- 8 to the mitsubishi FX2N-32MR again.

i ask beacuse i only have one shot in order to pass the program properly without corrupt the cassette and i do not know the properly step, like put the PLC in Stop or run or put the casette with the pLC turn on or maybe the protect switch of the FX-EEPROM-8 must go on or off.

i hope that someone could will help.

thanks

If you just plug it into the FX2N powered off and turn it on, it will automatically assume the program that is on EEPROM for running. 

You may protect the program that is on FX-EEPROM-8 by using the switch for this purpose that exists in the cassette, before installing the cassette in FX2N CPU.

After installing and turning FX2N on, use GX Works2 to read the program exactly as you was supposed to do if you were reading the FX2N embedded memory.

Hope it helps!

BR,

Thiago