Dirk van Zyl

Safety PLC R08SFCPU

7 posts in this topic

Good day Guys I have been working with Mits for a while but i am new to the GX works 3 setupp.

We are looking at using R08SFCPU PLC with a RJ71GF11-T2 for CC-Link IE Field in order to do safety.

No i think i understand the normal IO on this device but the safety i just cant get to a point to understand what is happening.

When i try to address it SA\X0.... then it says it is invalid.

Does anyone have an idea how to do the setup for safety or a manual that describes a bit in detail.

Thanks

Good day.

Thanks for the reply i did not know about this i will have a look.

Much appreciated.

Sorry for the silly question, but do you use the right label list category? When you create a new label list you can modify it's category to safety.

Label list category.png

1 hour ago, tosza93 said:

Sorry for the silly question, but do you use the right label list category? When you create a new label list you can modify it's category to safety.

Label list category.png

Not a silly question i was not thinking it through. If you use the standard you can X and Y, and when you do safety you can do SA\X and SA\Y.

But if you use the Standard/safety shared is when the error occurs.

plus i found a manual that assist a bit better with the setup and programming

It is Melsec IQ-R Safety Application Guide in the e-Manual Viewer.

Will start coding now and by next week we will have the CPU's to start testing. to see if i understood correctly.

Thanks for the assist.

hello to use the variables you have to do the safety table, I attached an image of the three tables, shared safety, no safety, and only safety

so I could see the table that is putting the safey entry, it is a non-safety table

Capture.PNG.e109b000101a02e32b3a371d371a