kaviraj

mitsubishi PLC R series

8 posts in this topic

I have R16 PLC (firmware45) and SD card(2GB). Can any one help me to create CSV file in SD card.I need to Logg the data of D0-100 when the M0 trigger bit goes high. can any please help to creat  ladder for this. it will be really helpful.

40 minutes ago, kaviraj said:

I have R16 PLC (firmware45) and SD card(2GB). Can any one help me to create CSV file in SD card.I need to Logg the data of D0-100 when the M0 trigger bit goes high. can any please help to creat  ladder for this. it will be really helpful.

Hi,

The Data Logging function can be configure through CPU Logging Configurator Tool. You having it?

yes i  have the tool.

hey two posts???

I already replied to the first one. with a link to the quickstart for the System Q Datalogger module which is similar to the internal one of the iQ-R.

thanks for the reply Mr.Gambit. i am trying to achive with a program because i need to logg this data to server through FTP.  I got some  half of the result with below program.But the csv file is generating in japanees(which supposed to KAVI.csv) and in excel facing gap of three empty rows for every logg. 

䅋䥖.CSV

FTP_LOGG_V5.gx3

Edited by kaviraj

You should also be able get the file which is created via the Logger tool. But if you rather use the sequence that is fine.

As for your program it seems ok. Maybe add the null to be sure there is no data after the last ASCII string (D7008+D7009)

Set 00H (NULL) in the end of the string in an element. When the number of bytes of the string is even, set 0000H (two bytes of NULL) in the next one word.

p.s. I would use labels and create an Array. this way you are less likely to make a mistake in the control Data etc. (Not that you did make a mistake :) ) 

Edited by Gambit

OK.But I am already moving null vallues in the program (FMOVP H0 D7001 K10) including d7010.and what about japanees file name. any idea ??

36 minutes ago, kaviraj said:

OK.But I am already moving null vallues in the program (FMOVP H0 D7001 K10) including d7010.and what about japanees file name. any idea ??

I see sorry missed that one. Than i am out of ideas. 
The program looks good. I guess you could try it with numeric values and see if it behaves in the same way.