xenosaga01

FX2N-32MR Prog/CPU Error

3 posts in this topic

Hello. I first off I wanna say that I am completely new to PLCs and am trying to help fix my Uncles hydraulic die cutting machine that uses a Mitsubishi FX2n-32MR plc. It has CPU version 3.10 and ram memory and is giving him the error 6402. This machine was working perfectly fine up until a few days ago. I already know that the backup battery is toast. It was only reading 0.1 volts. I am trying to figure out if the plc is fixable, if this is a software or a hardware issue and if so, how to fix it and help save him $$$.  I have successfully communicated with the PLC using a usb to sc09 cable and have the following software installed: GXWorks 2, GXWorks3, GX Developer and MT Developer 2. I got the error 6402 from GX Developer. I have attached what I believe to be the Program that it has installed to the PLC, but all I did was save it after the program read it(it had an error while reading it) so I dont know if there is actually any data.  Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. I have attached 2 images as well. Not sure how helpful they may be.

Default Program.rar

INfo1.PNG

memory page.PNG

There is nog program ion the PLC because of the battery. There is nothing wrong with the PLC.
If you can get the program from the manufacturer of the cutting machine then all you have to do is download the program.

If not you'll have to write the program yourself.
e-learning courses

Just now, Gambit said:

There is nog program ion the PLC because of the battery. There is nothing wrong with the PLC.
If you can get the program from the manufacturer of the cutting machine then all you have to do is download the program.

If not you'll have to write the program yourself.
e-learning courses

Thank You, Further Research provided me with this conclusion. Your confirmation is appreciated.