Bob Lion

Mitsbishi FXxx Programmer-Port. via C# or VB

6 posts in this topic

Sorry for my bad english speaking.

I want to change the baud rate to 19200,38400,.... for send it via Programmer-Serial-Port.
The software GX-Developer can do it!.

Edited by Bob Lion

Bob,

Let me try to understand better your situation: 

1- Do you need to change the baud rate or just know what is current baud rate?

2- This baud rate is for MiniDIN port (embedded) or a BD expansion?

3- What is the exact FX model you're working with?

BR,

Thiago 

1 person likes this

Sorry Bob, I can't help. This port only works with programming protocol which is Mitsubishi proprietary. Probably there's a specific protocol command to set baud rate in first communication cycle... I don't know!

I don't have access or clearance to such as this information. Even D8118 and D8119 is undocumented in public manuals.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but I recommend you add a FX3G-485BD and use computer link protocol that is open documented (like "MC Protocol C type, for serial"). I can send a link to you of this manual if you decide to use this option, just let me know. 

Regards!

is it possible to connect to programming port of FX3S with serial interface? I monitor serial port during "Online->Monitor->Device / Memory Batch" and found that we can get stream of data exchange. But I try to match the protocol and address which is not matched with any found document. Any recommendation on protocol command format?

The FX3 programming port unfortunately has a proprietary protocol. The documentation is not disclosed by Mitsubishi Electric.