Difool

NA HMI : Display variable value in user alarm message

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is there a way to display the value of a variable into an user alarm message on a NA HMI ?
For example to display the error code of a device when triggering alarm.

Thanks

Edited by Difool

As far as I know, no... unless you specify the value on the "message" for each alarm. Or you could create your own alarm popup.

This is a relatively new function for the NA5. You should run the Auto Update on Sysmac Studio.

On 10/18/2021 at 7:52 AM, IO_Rack said:

This is a relatively new function for the NA5. You should run the Auto Update on Sysmac Studio.

It looks like this is RunTime dependent for the HMI. I looked for this with an older project running RunTime 1.11 and it didn't have this function. A newer project using RunTime 1.15 has this function.

It's a nice feature to have for sure.

32 minutes ago, kckku said:

I looked for this with an older project running RunTime 1.11 and it didn't have this function. A newer project using RunTime 1.15 has this function.

Ahh yes... and the Runtime version. Thanks for clearing that up. The software versions vs hardware versions have been a bit of a confusing topic in these forums.

[Solved]
I confirm that updating HMI Runtime to version 1.15 it's the solution.
It's a new feature, but in the manual it's not specified the release requirement.

2 people like this

Canterbury, thanks for response when problem is resolved.Feedback on this site is always appreciated and helps EVERYONE.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, BITS N BYTES said:

Canterbury, thanks for response when problem is resolved.Feedback on this site is always appreciated and helps EVERYONE.

BITS N BYTES, even your words help me brighten my day.