Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IPFreely

NA HMI DataEdit of array variable

2 posts in this topic

I am programming an NA5 with Sysmac studio. I would like to have a column of DataEdit boxes whose variable is an array and the array indices is a local variable, PLC_Tool(ToolTableIndex).Diameter. Below that PLC_Tool(ToolTableIndex+1).Diameter. I tested this out using data display and it worked well. However, the DataEdit control does not seem to allow me to use a variable as an indices. I can't seem to write to DataEdit.Expression in code either.

I am making a tool table that contains a number of tool parameters that I would like to be able to edit. I am setting up to use 50 tools. I was hoping to find a nice grid control to display and edit these tools but it looks like I have to make my own table and have a means to scroll up and down. I though that was disappointing until now that I can't even do that.

I was considering using NA recipes to display this but the PLC is commanding what tool to be used. I would have to have a means for the PLC(NX-102) to select the recipe/tool.

Any thoughts on this?

It seem working when the object have property "Expression" not property "Variable".

DataDisplay have a property "Expression" and working fine, but DataEdit have property "Variable" and not working.

Example working for DataDisplay with DataType Text : NX_JXC_AXIS(HMI_AXIS_INDEX).Cfg.Name

Example working for DataEdit with DataType Numeric : NX_JXC_AXIS(0).Cmd.Pos

Example not working for DataEdit with DataType Numeric :NX_JXC_AXIS(HMI_AXIS_INDEX).Cmd.Pos