vijayvpv

How to change IP address of FX3U-ENET-ADP?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I want to connect FX3G PLC to a network. So I have installed FX3U-ENET-ADP to the left side of the FX3G PLC using FX3G-CNV-ADP. Can someone help me how to change the IP address of the PLC according to my network IP address (let us take it as 192.168.0.50). So now I want to configure the PLC's IP address as 192.168.0.30. I tried using the FX-Configurator-EN but I could not establish a connection with the PLC through it. Here are the snapshots of the process I followed.

1.PNG.d71fef4bbc45e2af9f52a45761a6331a.P

2.PNG.b3ff165e8fc102f096aa37300c521043.P

3.thumb.PNG.d44c9c330926b2019549351045ab

But when I do the 'Connection test', I'm getting the following Error message. I tried to connect with both Serial port & USB. But it is showing the same error.

4.thumb.PNG.374e037b44f486fbc545bbab334b

I'm aware that there are lot of discussions happened in this regard, but I could not find the solution part to the problem I'm facing. Kindly guide me please.

Best Regards,

Vijay

Edited by vijayvpv

Guys, can anyone pls suggest where I'm getting wrong..? 

Hi

You do not need to use FX configurator EN. This software is for the FX3U-ENET module. 

You set up this ethernet option in PLC parameter\Ethernet Port. If you do not find the setting there you have to update your software.

Good luck:-)

1 person likes this

Thank you so much for the clarification GreenMan..!!

So you're saying about the following Ethernet port setting, right? If it so, can you please suggest what is needed to set in the Ethernet Port open setting? Or can it be left as it is..?

6.thumb.PNG.8f4d201a86de9a2b2dd1ee17e72c

Regards,

Vijay

6.PNG

Hi again

This setting depends on what you wish to connect to the PLC. If it's only melsoft and a GOT HMI no change is needed.