Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gerdam

Modicon Quantum 140 1113 03 cpu

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, its been a whle since ive been here,please could you help.i have aquantum 133 controller that was switched off, and lo and behold when switched back on the low battery light came on and the program has been lost.im useing proworx to try and go on line with the controller but keeps timing out(364) ,i am able to connect to other quantums with no problem.the cpu is ready with no faults.

please help.

Hi gerdam.

Welcome to the forum, what is your communication method? Could it be that the path you are trying to use has been reset to default addresses and settings due to the low battery fault?

Try connecting directly using the Modbus or Modbus Plus port....

Regards

Daniel

Thanks for the reply Daniel,i deed try connecting via Modbus and Modbus plus ports,whats strange is that after being powered down over the weekend i managed to write the program on my first try today, what changed?? .

Once the processor has lost its' memory, the comm addresses default back to 1 for MB & MB+. Once the program is reloaded and the processor is started to Run, the addresses will be set by the newly reloaded program.