Wan Amirulhanif

omron Combination Input

5 posts in this topic

Hi.. I'm new into PLC programming so I dont really know much how to program.. So hopefully there is someone out there that can help me with this or give me some ideas..

Here is the problem;

I got 2 inputs signal, A & B..

from this 2 input signal, there will be variable combination of 4 inputs and it will produce different output

let say in condition;

1. AAAB - Output 1

2. AABA - Output 2

3. AABB - Output 3

4. ABAA - Output 4

n. BBBB - Output n

I'm open to any suggestion and ideas for this.. Btw I'm using OMRON CP1H for this one.. 

Thank you

Edited by Wan Amirulhanif

Do you mean 1 switch give you 2 signal that on to A and off to B and you use it for combination with 4 switch?

Looks like you just wrote your own logic.  4 lines of ladder each looking for a specific input condition, each controlling an output.

Do you mean 1 switch give you 2 signal that on to A and off to B and you use it for combination with 4 switch?

Yes.. somewhat like that.. My sensor will produce 2 input signals which is A and B depends on condition and I only use this one sensor.. 

So how can I make the combination from this sensor.. Tq

For your condition you could create program by use each condition to communicate in serial sequence like image below.

when you serial contact together it likes you use "AND" in programming language.

CP1H_Combine_01.thumb.jpg.3bc6c99df873e5