Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
got

wincc flexible and C7 635

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, i am using wincc flexible to program a c7-635 panel touch (TP 170 with cpu 314..) The problem i meet is that to program it i need to reboot it and select transfer each time .. is there a way yo program it without reboot ot? Another thing in the help of wincc i found an sliders object that i can't found in the soft are these objects only for full version of wincc (i am using the standart!) Last things i want to dynamically change the screen on the panel from the ladder program i found a word that indicate the actual screen but this is read only is there a word to force the actual screen ??? Thanks a lot Olivier

GOT, You can put a button in and "on-click" select the action under the other functions called stop runtime. This will quit your runtime application and bring you to the transfer selection screen. The slider bar should be within the library within the standard package. Create it tag with the size of a word. Within its property box select <event><change value><screens><activatescreenbynumber>

Thank you... For thye last point that's how i do first but i found that if the variable isn't in the screen the page jump didn't occure.... i know i can't pour the variable in invisible mode in each page but it's quiet long and not very optimzed i think...