Chrisdude

Change an Integer. Really simple for you guys

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am sorry for such a simple question, but I am a c# programmer not PLC. However, my question is how do I change >=(325) to something like >=(10)?
I have tried everything I can see to edit this rung but to no avail. Could someone help me please?

Omron.jpg

"325" is just an ID number for the instruction. In your example Cycle_Count will be compared to Challenge_C.... as Unsigned Integers. There are variations of the compare instructions. Double click the instruction then click Instruction Help for a complete list.

To expand on that slightly, the ID number is used when using a handheld programming device (pendant) rather than using the software.  The programmer would press the FUN (function) key and then enter 325 and this instruction would be entered.

@Chrisdude For your image attached that instructions mean [Cycle_Count >= Challenge_C..] If you need to change value to >= 10 you should change value in Challenge_C.. For instructions description please check at Help -> Instruction Preference -> "Your PLC series".