Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
future

How to open a program (Ver 1.156N) by Ver 1.210U

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody

I used the software GT designer 3 Ver 1.210U to open a Got 2000 program (written by software 1.156N) but could not open it and I do not currently have Software Ver 1.156N

So I don't know how I can open this program with 1.210U software?

Thanks so much

Got 2000.PNG

Dear mr. Future,

Visit the website of Mitsubishi electric to update your version. If you have a registration (license) of the software, the updates with new models are free of charge.

You just have to sign up and register your version. If you don't want to update you can not open the project or if the terminal type is allready in your old version you can open the project however you might loose some functions that were added in the newer version. If you run into problems you can also contact your local Mitsubishi dealer.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Theo V.

Thanks Mr.Theo V

I have visited Mitsubishi's website and have updated Version Got 2000 but I still can not open the project even though my Version is higher than the Version of the project 

Thanks for reply

Don't really understand this.

If GT Designer is version 1.210U and the project is of an older version, shouldn't it just open up ?

Could it be that it's written for a GOT 1000 panel ?

Try to start GOT 1000 version and load your file, might work.

start got1k.jpg

Thanks Mr.Bryll

When I upload the program from HMI, it is reported that It can be saved but it cannot be opened as the image below

I am sure the project was written on Got 2000 (Model of the screen is: GS2110-WTBD) so it cannot be opened with Got 1000, even though I have visited Mitsubishi's website  and updated to the highest version (Got 2000  Ver 1.217B)

Thanks so much

got20000.PNG

Thanks you so much

I already opened the project after updating the latest Version Got 2000

Thanks for your help