Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hasip tuna

mx component

6 posts in this topic

hi everyone, I have FX2N mitsubishi plc and ethernet module.I want to communicate citect scada and plc on the Local Area Network.is this condition possible?if possible how can I do?

The current version of the Mitsubishi OPC server I don't believe supports FX Ethernet yet. You'll need a program like Serial-IP to fake the IP address as a COM port, and then any SCADA capable of talking FX Serial will do. Most SCADA will also use any OPC server, so you can use an OPC package if it does not have native drivers for Mitsubishi FX.

hi Chris, I examinated Melsec Opc Server Demo.But i couldnt manage.how can i fake ip number to serial.i dont know any program such as this.have you heard a program like this?

http://www.taltech.com/products/tcpcom.html program in this address can be useful.but i am not try yet.what are you think this program.i am going to connect ethernet module to fx2n plc.and then can i communicate ethernet module with program?Citect Scada will see virtual serial port.is this serial port same mitsubishi serial port driver?

Mitsubishi recommends Serial-IP from Tactical Software. It's the one I use on my PC, and it works fine for the FX Ethernet modules.