riandanualdy

Input Name of User in CP1E

4 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Danu. I have a project to print label to SATO printer with CP1E from my weighing scale.

I can print weight data in label, and i think i dont have a problem with SATO and weighing scale.

My question is, can CP1E input the name of user with keyboard or HMI (especially NB7W (because i just have NB7W)) and save it in memory in CP1E?

because i want print a label with name of user, weight data, and name of goods.

And my second question is, Does Omron PLC have a type that has 3 RS232 or 1 RS232 with 2 optional board for RS485 (CP1W-CIF11) and RS232 (CP1W-CIF01) ?

Thank you.

Danu,

You should be able to "save" the name from the NB to D memory, then send that to the SATO printer.

Your second question would be no.  You could use a CP1H, with CP1W-EXT01 and a CJ1W-SCUxx module.

CP1 family will only support up to two CP1W-CIFxx modules.

gtsuport

On 5/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, gtsuport said:

Danu,

You should be able to "save" the name from the NB to D memory, then send that to the SATO printer.

Your second question would be no.  You could use a CP1H, with CP1W-EXT01 and a CJ1W-SCUxx module.

CP1 family will only support up to two CP1W-CIFxx modules.

gtsuport

How to input the name with NB and save it in to D memory in PLC?

I Have CP1E-N30DT and include 1 RS232 port, if i want use 2 port RS232(for SATO dan HMI NB) and 1 port for RS485(For my weighing scale), what module can i use?

Thank you
Danu

No option for a CP1E.

gtsuport