Kiiza

TRANSFER FROM NS15-TX01B-V2

4 posts in this topic

Hello Forum,
We have a NS15-TX01B-V2 at our Plant in Uganda which we are using with a CJ2M PLC. We want to take backup from the PT to PC using Ethernet but we have not succeeded yet. We have consulted the manuals but they are not very elaborate. Someone here may know the step-by-step procedure we can  follow. to achieve our goal. We shall be very grateful.
Thank you.

Do you know the comm settings of the screen?

Here are some pointers...

FINS Source Address 'Network:' is for your PC. Make this different from the NS (FINS Destination Address 'Network'). Mine is usually '0'. I believe NS default Network is '1'.

If your communications attempt fails, it takes a long time to respond with a dialog box. For some reason it happens 2 times per attempt. Don't know why.

When you finally get the correct settings, the NS may need to reboot before connecting. You may get a dialog box that tells you this.

When you get the connection working properly, you can choose to save the settings within the project. Tools > Option > Transfer, then check the box.

Edited by IO_Rack

Hello IO_Rack.

Thank you for your reply. I do not know the comm settings of the NS. I could not find a way to read the IP address of the NS. I will try again to autodetect the NS Ip addrees and follow the two timeout sequence and hope that's the catch.

Thank you.

Kiiza.

Touch any 2 corners of the NS touch screen simultaneously. This will switch to the system settings screen.